Roger Bullivant Limited Graduate Scheme
Roger Bullivant Limited offers a 24-month development programme to gain practical experience, technical learning, and professional development. You will become a part of a passionate team who are providing unparalleled solutions for the UK's most significant foundation projects.
The programme rotates around Roger Bullivant Limited's key functional areas, providing exposure to live projects across the UK. You will be able to take ownership of projects and make meaningful contributions to its success. You can take a look at our current projects to see the exciting work we do. Each placement offers you the chance to expand your skills, work with experienced mentors and build your network of contacts in the industry.
- Recently graduated or final year students studying Civil Engineering, Geology, Geotechnical or Structural Engineering.
- A full UK driving licence
- An adaptable individual, as our projects are located across the UK
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Generous annual leave and pension package
- Company Car
- Subsistence and Accommodation allowance
- Flexible working
- Paid subscriptions to professional memberships
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Buy one get one free share scheme
HOW TO APPLY
Roger Bullivant Limited accepts applications for the Graduate Scheme every August, but you can register your interest.